6–9 January 2011 – Venetian, Las-Vegas, USA
Audes debuted a brand new concept in lifestyle loudspeaker systems – a true audiophile in-wall/on-wall loudspeaker. All drivers, crossover network components and the design philosophy was incorporated from the top selling Audes loudspeaker: Excellence 5.
The show attendees were absolutely taken by the ‘unanticipated’ sound coming from a lifestyle loudspeaker that was submerged into a wall with a beautiful high-gloss trim kit.
The new Audes 300 and 200 series custom installation products offer one of the most unique and diversified choices of installation. A single loudspeaker can be installed in many different ways, for example:
- a complete in-wall installation – only a decorative cloth grill is visible;
- a high-gloss trim in-wall installation – a case that is suitable for ultra-flat panel displays. A stylish ultra-low profile high-gloss trim is visible on the surface of a wall;
- a high-gloss trim on-wall installation – beautifully crafted high-gloss frame can be attached to the surface of the speaker creating a very attractive low profile loudspeaker.
Versatility of installation, stylish look and refined sound puts Audes ahead of its competition.
Audes was showing Excellence 5 along with Chapter Audio electronics:
- power amplification: Couplet 500M state-of-the-art audiophile two-channel power amplifier (1000 W into 8 Ω, 2000 W into 4 Ω);
- digital source: Sonnet-S CD player is a fully digital control center, featuring four 192 kHz SPDIF inputs, a USB 1.1 streaming endpoint input and a full +12 dB variable output preamplifier stage for a direct connection to a power amplifier.